Our Return & Exchange Policy
We want you and your baby to be completely happy with your new outfit from Feather Baby. In any event, please read our FAQ about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
Are Returns Free?
- Yes, we offer free returns as well as free shipping on the outfit you want to exchange it for.
- However, we do not offer free returns when a customer, unsure of which size to get, orders two outfits and then returns the one that doesn't fit. Please size up. Every baby eventually grows into every outfit. And every baby eventually grows OUT of every outfit!
How do I return an item?
- Visit our returns portal.
- Enter your order number and email address.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- We usually approve requests the same day and will send you a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
- Because we ship with the U.S. Postal Service, most people can just leave the package in their home mailbox and raise the little flag. Easy! No trips to UPS and no waiting in line.
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased in the last 15 days directly from featherbaby.com
- Sorry, we don't accept returns purchased from another store or from Amazon.
- Items that haven't been worn or washed.
- Items you received as a gift in the last 15 days, if the gift was purchased directly from featherbaby.com
Can I return to Feather Baby an outfit my gifter purchased at a local store?
No, please return the item to the store where it was purchased. Stores that carry our brand understand that's how the business works. Thank you for supporting your local retailers.
Can I return to Feather Baby an outfit purchased from Amazon?
No, please contact Amazon directly. Amazon orders aren't processed by Feather Baby; they’re handled exclusively by Amazon and its network of distribution centers.
What items are non-refundable?
- Gift cards.
- Any outfit purchased with a discount of 25% or more, including promotions, is considered "clearance" and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A gift you received that was purchased on clearance. We'll check and let you know. For example, if Aunt Trudy was bargain shopping and bought you a short-sleeve one-piece in November, she probably bought it on clearance. Please save the outfit for when the weather changes or regift it to another family or loved one.
- If you paid full price for an item that later goes on sale, please don't ask us to credit you for the difference. Because the apparel business is seasonal, prices fluctuate based on supply and demand.
The item I received is damaged.
This hardly ever happens at Feather Baby and, if it does, we promise to make it right. Please take a close-up picture of the issue and then zoom out and take another pic of the entire outfit. That will help us identify the style number and when the garment was made.
Because most buttons eventually fall off through normal wear and tear, we don't consider missing buttons our responsibility. Please sew the button on yourself and, if it's missing, you can usually find a close match at your local big box store.
Can items be exchanged?
Yes, of course! You can select a different size or another style if you want. After we approve your request, we'll ship you the replacement and notify you by email.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- For a purchase you made directly with us, we will refund your original payment method.
- For a gift you received directly from us, we will refund to store credit only.
How do I ship back the items?
Easy, you can download our label and use the reusable mailer your outfit arrived in. And because we ship with the post office, most people can just leave the package in their home mailbox and raise the flag. After you start a return, we'll email you complete instructions.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 2 business days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding returns or refunds, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include your order number in the subject line. If you received a gift and don't have the order number handy, then it's helpful to tell us the name and email address of the person who gave you the gift.
To start a return, click here or visit our Returns Portal on the bottom of our Home Page.
You'll need your order number handy as well as your zip code.